- CREATE A PROMOTER
Before starting, make sure you create a promoter under which importing the tickets sold on a third-party platform in order to keep your statistics straight!
- Under Channels, click on Team and Add Promoter
- Create a Promoter with a custom name, let's say you import Resident Advisor tickets, you can create a promoter called Resident Advisor
2) IMPORT THE .CSV FILE YOU PREVIOUSLY DOWNLOADED FROM THE EXTERNAL TICKETING PLATFORM
- Go to your event page and click on ADD GUEST
- A pop-up will show up: chose the promoter you have just created or any other one if you already had it (Resident Advisor) in the Channel field and the ticketing option in the Type field.
- Select a RSVP where you add the codes. You can also create a special RSVP for this purpose, or add the codes in any other rsvp.
- Upload your .csv file to Nightgraph clicking on import and then on Select file.
4) CONFIRM COLUMNS INFORMATION
Make sure you select in which column the right information is. The required information are:
- Code ( Barcode or QR code, depending on the ticket format)
- Full Name ( or First and Second name depending on the format of the CSV).
- You can also add emails in order to store them in the Customers section of Nightgraph, but it's not mandatory.
- IMPORTANT: In order for the system to work, there must not be any column header. Therefore, depending on the format of the CSV file, you might want to click on “Remove first row” or not.
- Finally Click on Confirm
Note: The Confirm button will not be clickable until you select the Code and Full Name column.